Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carlos Lewis, DO is a infectious disease specialist in Fayetteville, NC. He currently practices at Id Care of Nc PA and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1989, Fellowship Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- West Virginia State, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Id Care of Nc PA1319 AVON ST, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 729-6552
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Dr. Lewis is a very professional and caring Doctor . He treated my wound very thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone in need. His Receptionist/Nurse is also very professional and helpful. He saved my leg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos Lewis, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Sepsis, Bacterial Sepsis, and HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus).
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 1319 AVON ST, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Mclaren Flint
- Memorial Healthcare