Dr. Grigsby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Grigsby, MD is a cardiology specialist in Danville, KY. Dr. Grigsby completed a residency at U Ky. He currently practices at Commonwealth Urology Danville and is affiliated with Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grigsby is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ky, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ky, Residency Hospital — 1988
- E Tn State, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Commonwealth Urology Danville222 S 3rd St, Danville, KY 40422 Existing Patients: (859) 239-5870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grigsby?
Always puts my fears to rest and listens to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Grigsby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grigsby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grigsby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grigsby frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Grigsby's office is located at 222 S 3rd St, Danville, KY 40422. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center