Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (502) 888-1374.
Dr. Edward Gaba, MD
Dr. Edward Gaba, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Gaba completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Primary Care and is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaba?
Very personal. Took time to get to know me. Interested in my health.
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Baptist Health La Grange
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaba has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Gaba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaba's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaba frequently treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Back Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Gaba's office is located at 11600 Main St., Louisville, KY 40243. Find other locations and directions.