Dr. Borg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clayton Borg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Borg completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2011
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Colorado Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Colorado Health Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Arkansas At Fayetteville, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borg?
Dr. Borg and his nurse are very knowledgeable. I would recommend this cardiologist to anyone. He is responsible for saving my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clayton Borg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Borg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borg frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Borg's office is located at 10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Ozark Health