Dr. C Hook, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hook is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Hook frequently treats the following conditions: Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Acute Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hook's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hook provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. C Hook, MD is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital and Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea And Austin.
Yes, Dr. C Hook, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea And Austin
- Mayo Clinic Health System Red Wing
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Regional Health Services Of Howard County
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Neurology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274