Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bashour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Bashour, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bashour completed a residency at Oklahoma University Medical Center. He currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Bashour is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave # G58, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-3877
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bashour?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bashour frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Crohn's Disease.
Dr. Bashour's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave # G58, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bashour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic