Dr. Byron Wilson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Byron Wilson, MD is a hematology specialist in Castro Valley, CA. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at University Medical Group and is affiliated with Eden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Hematology.
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hindi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr Wilson saved my mother’s life! She had stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma, diagnosed in 2006 - and thanks to his brilliant and extremely compassionate care - she’s been in remission since 2008 and is still in his very capable hands. (And here was a very difficult case - he’s a brilliant diagnostician, up to date on all of the latest research, developments, and treatments - and I’d recommend him highly to anyone! Our whole family is so thankful for all the years he’s given us with our mom!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 20055 Lake Chabot Rd Ste 130, Castro Valley, CA 94546. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson speaks Spanish, French, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eden Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital
- Washington Hospital