Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Byron Cook, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. He currently practices at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cook frequently treats Limb Pain, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Cook's office is located at 250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus