Dr. B V Chandramouli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandramouli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. B V Chandramouli, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Chandramouli completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at BV Chandramouli, MD, FACC, FASCAI and is affiliated with Mayers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandramouli is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center-Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical College-Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Banglor Medical College, Medical School
- Loma Linda U MC, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BV Chandramouli, MD, FACC, FASCAI
Dr. Chandramouli1555 East St Ste 100, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 244-4471
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandramouli?
Dr Chandramouli is wonderful doctor. He performed very complicated procedure on my husband who has many heart problems. Office staff are very friendly and attentive. Thank you very much doctor !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandramouli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandramouli frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Chandramouli's office is located at 1555 East St Ste 100, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandramouli speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chandramouli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital