Dr. Bushra Chaudhry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaudhry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bushra Chaudhry, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Chaudhry completed a residency at New York Medical College. She currently practices at Medical City Mckinney and is affiliated with Medical City McKinney. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1987, Medical School
- University of The Punjab / Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Medical School
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Vincent'S Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Sir Ganga Ram Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- State Farm
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical City Mckinney4500 Medical Center Dr, McKinney, TX 75069 Existing Patients: (972) 547-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudhry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaudhry frequently treats Hypokalemia , Administrative Physical, and Dehydration.
Dr. Chaudhry's office is located at 4500 Medical Center Dr, McKinney, TX 75069. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudhry speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chaudhry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City McKinney