Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Burton Needles, MD
Dr. Burton Needles, MD is
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Montefiore Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Montefiore-Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Loyola U, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Loyola Univ Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Needles?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Burton Needles, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Needles' profile.
Dr. Needles in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Needles' office is located at 621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis, MO 63141. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Needles is able to speak Chinese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Needles provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Burton Needles, MD is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Washington and Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Yes, Dr. Burton Needles, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Oncology.
Dr. Burton Needles, MD has a star rating of 3.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Hospital Washington
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
Thomas R. Whalen MD LLC621 S New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63141 (314) 251-4400