Dr. Burton Needles, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Needles' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Burton Needles, MD is a oncology specialist in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Needles completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Urologic Surgeons Inc and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Needles is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Montefiore-Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Montefiore-Einstein, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Loyola U, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urologic Surgeons Inc12255 De Paul Dr Ste 190, Bridgeton, MO 63044 Existing Patients: (314) 251-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Needles?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Needles accepts your insurance.
Dr. Needles frequently treats Oral Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Needles' office is located at 12255 De Paul Dr Ste 190, Bridgeton, MO 63044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Needles speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Needles has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Mercy Hospital Washington