Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burton Scott, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Neurology.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 932 Morreene Rd, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 668-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Yes Dr. Scott has a long wait time, but when he actually sees you, he spends all the time you need with you. He is very thorough and listens to any concerns you have. As an RN I have always been impressed with the care he provides. I have seen other neurologists at Duke and have not been as impressed as I have with the care of Dr Scott. I am truly surprised that he does not have a 5 star rating, he is a 5 star Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott frequently treats Neuromuscular & Movement Disorders.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 932 Morreene Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital