Dr. Burton Lesnick, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Lesnick completed a residency at Chldns Med Center University Tex Sw. He currently practices at Children's Physician Group Pulmonology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Chldns Med Center University Tex Sw, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- 1988 (Combined Ba-Md), Undergraduate School
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lesnick?
You may have a hard time getting an appointment with Dr. Lesnick, but if you are lucky enough to you know you will be in great hands! His bedside manner with children and parents is excellent and his years of medical expertise and connections with top pediatric pulmonologists around the world mean your child will receive the best care possible in the most comfortable environment possible. Really the whole practice is phenomenal. The 24hr nurse/dr line has saved my daughter's life many times.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite