Click here to compare with other Hospital Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Burton Bledsoe, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Springdale, AR. Dr. Bledsoe completed a residency at University Of Ok College Med Tulsa. He currently practices at Northwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Medical Center609 W Maple Ave, Springdale, AR 72764 Existing Patients: (479) 757-5282
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bledsoe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bledsoe frequently treats Hypokalemia , Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Bledsoe's office is located at 609 W Maple Ave, Springdale, AR 72764. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bledsoe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.