Call (201) 351-1644 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Burton Surick, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Surick completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Surick is board certified in General Surgery.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Surick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Burton Surick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Surick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Surick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Surick frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Hernia Repair, and Soft Tissue Tumor Removal.
Dr. Surick's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 607, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Surick speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ
Electrophysiology Associates of Northern New Jersey20 Prospect Ave Ste 607, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 351-1644