Dr. Bryan Kaiser, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Kaiser completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at TSAOG Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaiser is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Bern, Switzerland, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaiser?
I cannot remember ever meeting a doctor for the first time and immediately sensed his caring, competent and patient disposition. Dr. Kaiser was my 2nd opinion after a THR performed by another doctor. After 14 months I was still limping in spite of ongoing PT. He looked me in the eye and said ‘we’ll figure this out’! What an amazing experience. Plus a big shoutout to his staff member, Corey. He projects the same sincere compassion for the patients. I was very grateful.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- North Central Baptist Hospital