Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Bryan Ambro, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Ambro completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Care Center 10 Aventura and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ambro is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Jefferson Med College Thos Jefferson University, Medical School — 1999
- University of Cambridge / School of Clinical Medicine, Other Education — 1995
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
- State Farm
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Care Center 10 Aventura2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 230, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 266-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ambro?
Dr. Ambro is great. He performed a septoplasty on my nose to correct a severely deviated septum. He did a great job and I can breathe again! My nose is straight and the surgery went well with a short recovery time. I highly recommend Dr. Ambro and his wonderful team! The office personnel are awesome too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ambro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ambro frequently treats Thyroid Scan, Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation, and Hearing Screening.
Dr. Ambro's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 230, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center