Dr. Lundquist has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bryan Lundquist, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. He currently practices at St Joseph Family Medicine - Evergreen Woods, Bangor, ME and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lundquist is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Joseph Family Medicine - Evergreen Woods, Bangor, ME
St Joseph Family Medicine700 Mount Hope Ave Ste 210, Bangor, ME 04401 Existing Patients: (207) 907-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundquist?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lundquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lundquist frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Ringworm.
Dr. Lundquist's office is located at 700 Mount Hope Ave Ste 210, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light Mayo Hospital
- Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital