Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tolliver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryan Tolliver, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Tolliver completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina. He currently practices at Medical University of Sc and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolliver is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolliver?
Dr Tolliver is the best psychologist on the planet. He is empathetic, encouraging, stringent, and sincere in all the right ways. You would be blessed to have him as your caretaker. I am so grateful for Dr. Tolliver I wish I could run down the streets screaming his praises with jubilance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolliver frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), and Group Psychotherapy.
Dr. Tolliver's office is located at 67 PRESIDENT ST, Charleston, SC 29425. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolliver has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Musc Medical Center