Dr. Bryan Sohl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sohl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bryan Sohl, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Sohl completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Oregon Health And Sciencs University Primary Care Clinic and is affiliated with Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sohl?
It was a long time ago, but Dr. Sohl's quick thinking, great patient care, and extensive knowledge in maternal fetal medicine saved my life, and my child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sohl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sohl frequently treats Nuchal Translucency Screening, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Fetal Cardiac Screening.
Dr. Sohl's office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sohl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Oregon Health And Sciencs University Primary Care Clinic
Valley Children's Healthcare9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636 (559) 353-6700