Dr. Bryan McKenzie, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. McKenzie completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Otolaryngology Associates and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenzie is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Otolaryngology Associates PC3801 University Dr Ste 300, Fairfax, VA 22030 Existing Patients: (703) 383-8130
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie?
Dr. McKenzie performed my sinus surgery 4 years ago. I came back to this site to say that the surgery changed the quality of my life. The improvement has not changed or diminished. I no longer live on antibiotics, steroids, inhalers and decongestants. He was very professional and kind. I was skeptical that I would ever find any help with little success from a myriad of other health professionals.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital