Dr. Bruno Digiovine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Digiovine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruno Digiovine, MD is a pulmonologist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Digiovine completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Consultants and is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Digiovine is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Digiovine?
My sister just had a zoom call recently with Dr. D. He’s very compassionate and willing to listen to you. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. D.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Digiovine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Digiovine frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Digiovine's office is located at 5333 McAuley Dr Rm 3111, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Digiovine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor