Dr. Bruno Dicosmo, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Rye, NY. Dr. Dicosmo completed a residency at University Conn Health Center. He currently practices at WESTMED Medical Group and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dicosmo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Spanish, Italian, English
- Yale University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Conn Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dicosmo?
My primary care Dr at Westmed got me an immediate appt with Dr DiCosmo after having shortness of breath from having the flu then bronchitis. Dr DiCosmo was the nicest, caring, thorough Dr. He spent time, answered questions, gave his excellent opinion. His nurse was great too. Highly recommend.
- Greenwich Hospital
- White Plains Hospital