Dr. Wall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Wall, MD is a nephrology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wall completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Dallas North Office13154 Coit Rd Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75240 Existing Patients: (214) 358-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
Dr. Wall is a fine physician and a great credit to his profession. His reputation proceeds him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Wall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 13154 Coit Rd Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75240. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas