Click here to compare with other Phlebologists.
Dr. Bruce Cardone, MD is a phlebologist in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Cardone completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Vena-The Varicose Vein Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cardone is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St. Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Of Turin, Medical School — 1984
- Adelphi University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vena-The Varicose Vein Institute
Vena-The Varicose Vein InstituteN4w22370 Bluemound Rd, Waukesha, WI 53186 Existing Patients: (262) 349-9371
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cardone?
I chose Dr.Cardone because of his experience and I knew I needed treatment. While he was 70 miles from where I live, I was very happy with my decision. I needed a vein removed in one leg and RF ablations and microfilm injections in both legs. Dr. Cardone lead all procedures and personally performed and guided them. These were not pain free procedures but everything was fully explained to me. My treatment went according to plan. All of the staff are very competent. I recommend them highly
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cardone frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Cardone's office is located at N4w22370 Bluemound Rd, Waukesha, WI 53186. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cardone speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cardone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.