Dr. Andrus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Andrus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Andrus completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at DARTMOUTH HITCHCOCK MED CTR and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andrus is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr
Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756 Existing Patients: (603) 650-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrus?
He really knows alot about heart related issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Andrus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Andrus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrus frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Andrus' office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Lebanon, NH 03756. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Gifford Medical Center