Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Bruce Schwartz, MD is a pulmonologist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at Midwest Pulmonary Consultants and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Amer Coll Chest Phys, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Pulmonary Consultants
Midwest Pulmonary Consultants4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 756-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Dr. Schwartz was so very kind when my husband died. He and his staff are the best I have ever trusted with my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- St. Joseph Medical Center