Dr. Bruce Stambler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stambler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Stambler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Canton, GA. Dr. Stambler completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stambler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 15 Reinhardt College Pkwy Ste 110-A, Canton, GA 30114 Existing Patients: (770) 720-2383
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stambler?
Dr. B. Stambler has been most helpful with the treatment of my PVC's and A-Fib. We have made progress with these conditions. We have cleared up the PVC's and are working on the A-Fib now. Hope to have the same success very soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stambler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stambler frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Stambler's office is located at 15 Reinhardt College Pkwy Ste 110-A, Canton, GA 30114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stambler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital