Dr. Bruce Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Roth, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Roth completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Barnes Jewish Hospital Lab - South County and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roth is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barnes Jewish Hospital Lab - South County5225 MID AMERICA PLZ, Saint Louis, MO 63129 Existing Patients: (314) 286-2500
Washington University School of Medicine
Washington University660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 Existing Patients: (314) 747-1171
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Testicular Cancer, Cancer, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. Roth's office is located at 5225 MID AMERICA PLZ, Saint Louis, MO 63129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital