Call (972) 734-8881 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Northlake OB/GYN and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Kings County Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northlake OB/GYN7777 Forest Ln C # 234, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 734-8881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
I have been seeing Dr. Roberts for 23 years. He has personally delivered 2 of my 4 children. He has done all 4 of my newborn/ patient appointments. He is awesome!! Truly awesome! From postpartum depression to delivering a possible life threatening illness while I was pregnant- he is amazing! His bedside manner, knowledge and care is the best. I couldn’t say enough good things about him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Perimenopause, Symptomatic Menopause, and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 7777 Forest Ln C # 234, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Children's Hospital