Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Gordon, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Urology Specialists and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Allgheny Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Allgheny Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Riverside Meth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- College of Wooster, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Abnormal Heart Beat.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 650, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
- WHS East Campus
Texas Urology Specialists
Texas Urology Specialists4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 650, Plano, TX 75093 (903) 785-8857
Heart Health Clinic, PLLC
Heart Health Clinic, PLLC4682 Mcdermott Rd, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 908-0400
Heart Health Clinic, PLLC808 Woodrow Wilson Ray Cir, Bridgeport, TX 76426 (469) 908-0400