Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Gordon, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Texas Urology Specialists and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Allgheny Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- College of Wooster, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Urology Specialists4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 650, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (903) 785-8857
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 650, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus