Dr. Bruce Dopler, MD is a neurology specialist in Seaford, DE. Dr. Dopler completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Neurology Center South Delaware and is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dopler is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Center South Delaware
The Bernard Center for Brain Health and Memory Disorders24488 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE 19973 Existing Patients: (302) 628-7730
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dopler?
I've been seeing Dr. Doplar for a few years now over a seizure disorder and other neurological areas, I have always received the most thorough, honest and open dialogue with him. He explains things to where you can understand and even offers to let you give feedback, ask questions or raise concerns. He doesn't over doctor, he helps to find ways to treat and help you and has always had my best interest at heart. I would recommend Dr.Doplar over any neurologist I have met in Delaware and on Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital