Dr. Bruce Camitta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Camitta's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Camitta, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Camitta completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camitta is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 456-1170
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camitta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camitta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Camitta frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Camitta's office is located at 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Camitta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.