Call (385) 317-6463 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Bruce Horowitz, MD is a nephrology specialist in Farmington, UT. Dr. Horowitz completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at UUHN Farmington Health Center and is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horowitz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UUHN Farmington Health Center
Farmington Clinic University of Utah Health Care291 S 200 W, Farmington, UT 84025 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6463
University of Utah Health – Northern Utah Kidney Specialists
Nephrology of Northern Utah PC4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 2635, Ogden, UT 84403 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6462
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Horowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horowitz frequently treats Proteinuria, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Horowitz's office is located at 291 S 200 W, Farmington, UT 84025. Find other locations and directions.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay Dee Hospital
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics