Dr. Kornberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Kornberg, DO is a cardiology specialist in Newtown Square, PA. Dr. Kornberg completed a residency at Roxborough Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Washington College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Penn State University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornberg?
Absolutely outstanding doctor. Super nice person and his credentials are top notch. I have full faith in him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kornberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kornberg frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Kornberg's office is located at 3809 West Chester Pike Ste 200, Newtown Square, PA 19073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornberg speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lankenau Medical Center