Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Kaden, MD is a hematology specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Kaden completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaden is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specilaists8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 827-9060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaden frequently treats Breast Diseases, Erythropoietin Test, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kaden's office is located at 8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.