Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3202.
Dr. Bruce Haik, MD
New Patient(732) 769-3202
Dr. Bruce Haik, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Haik completed a residency at St Michael's Medical Center. He currently practices at RWJBarnabas Health Interventional Cardiology and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
RWJBarnabas Health Interventional Cardiology
RWJBarnabas Health Interventional Cardiology101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 106, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3202
- St Michael's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St Georges University Medical School, Medical School
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Saint Michaels Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haik?
Dr Haik took care of my blockages expertly & quickly with a minimum amount of discomfort.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Haik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haik frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Haik's office is located at 101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 106, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.