Dr. Bruce Birk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Birk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Birk, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Birk completed a residency at Rhode Island Hosp. He currently practices at Pediatric Associates Northwest and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birk is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Rhode Island Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Rhode Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Planned Administration Inc
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Associates Northwest
Pediatric Associates Northwest2701 Nw Vaughn St Ste 360, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 227-0671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birk?
Smart, funny, great with kids. Listens & takes time for thorough discussion & understanding
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Birk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Birk frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Cough.
Dr. Birk's office is located at 2701 Nw Vaughn St Ste 360, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Birk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center