Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Birk, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Portland, OR. He currently practices at Pediatric Associates Northwest and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rhode Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 1996
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Planned Administration Inc
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birk?
Smart, funny, great with kids. Listens & takes time for thorough discussion & understanding
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Bruce Birk, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Birk's profile.
Dr. Birk frequently treats the following conditions: Cough, Abdominal Pain, and Acne. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Birk's office is located at 2701 NW Vaughn St Ste 360, Portland, OR 97210. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Birk provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Bruce Birk, MD is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Dr. Birk has over 26 years of healthcare experience.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center