Dr. Kappel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Kappel, MD is a hematology specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Kappel completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Medical Oncology Associates and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kappel is board certified in Hematology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Oncology Associates
Woodbury Office40 Crossways Park Dr Ste 103, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 921-5533
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kappel?
Excellent. Very caring staff as well
Frequently Asked Questions
- North Shore University Hospital
- Plainview Hospital