Dr. Bruce Idelkope, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Idelkope's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Idelkope, MD is a neurology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Idelkope completed a residency at Fairview University Med Center. He currently practices at Laboratory Corportation of America Holdings and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Idelkope is board certified in Neurology.
- Fairview University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laboratory Corportation of America Holdings3400 W 66th St Ste 150, Minneapolis, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (952) 920-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Idelkope?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Idelkope accepts your insurance.
Dr. Idelkope frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, and Sudoscan.
Dr. Idelkope's office is located at 3400 W 66th St Ste 150, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Idelkope has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital