Dr. Hook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Hook, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Hook completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hook is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hospital University Penn, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hook?
Wonderful bedside manner. Very caring over my concerns & allergies to anesthesia. Performed two procedures to make my life simpler & safer. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Hook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hook frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hook's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center