Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Salvaggio, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Salvaggio completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at University Kansas Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salvaggio is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Kansas Hospital
Medical Plaza Internal Medicine10787 Nall Ave Ste 310, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 945-6900
University of Kansas Medical Center
University of Kansas Medical Center4000 Cambridge St, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salvaggio?
Dr Salvaggio has been my primary physician for a number of years. He is very personable. Makes conversation to relax you and seeks to know you both medically and personally. I have a great deal of trust in him as a physician. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvaggio frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Salvaggio's office is located at 10787 Nall Ave Ste 310, Overland Park, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salvaggio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital