Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Bruce Gershenhorn, DO
New Patient(312) 820-0150
Dr. Bruce Gershenhorn, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. Gershenhorn completed a residency at Beth Israel MC. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gershenhorn is board certified in Hematology.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099 Existing Patients: (847) 510-2822
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel MC, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gershenhorn?
Met with Dr. Bruce today. I thank God that he has blessed me as a patient of him. He is caring and very knowledgeable in his diagnostic and treatments. May God continue to bless him and his staff.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gershenhorn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gershenhorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gershenhorn frequently treats Anal and Rectal Cancer, Anemia, and Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Gershenhorn's office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.