Dr. Bruce Bartlow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bartlow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Bartlow, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Bartlow completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Davita Redding Dialysis Center and is affiliated with Mayers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartlow is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Rush U, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Davita Redding Dialysis Center
Davita Redding Dialysis Center1876 Park Marina Dr, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 246-7474
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartlow?
Listens to patients aggressive with treatment when necessary.Dependable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartlow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bartlow frequently treats Anemia, Proteinuria, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Bartlow's office is located at 1876 Park Marina Dr, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartlow speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bartlow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Hospital