Dr. Bruce Gomberg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Falmouth, ME. Dr. Gomberg completed a residency at West Virginia University Hosps. He currently practices at Falmouth Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Northern Light Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gomberg is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Falmouth Orthopaedic Center20 Northbrook Dr, Falmouth, ME 04105 Existing Patients: (207) 781-4002
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2001
- West Virginia University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1996
- Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gomberg?
I just had my second total hip replacement with Dr. Gomberg. The first one was done a year ago in July of 2019. Now with both left and right hips done, I think I qualify as an expert on Dr. Gomberg! Both of my surgical experiences were excellent. I had total confidence in both Dr. Gomberg and Mercy Hospital even during Covid-19. He is a first rate surgeon, and was totally interested in restoring me to a healthy level of activity after a period of chronic pain that really slowed me down. Importantly, Dr. Gomberg uses state of the art techniques in total hip replacement, and my recovery time for both surgeries was surprisingly short. I found him very professional in explaining the procedures and the staff efficiently got me through the pre and post surgical appointments. I recommend him highly without reservation - a talented and empathetic surgeon.
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital