Dr. Bruce Ruben, MD is a infectious disease specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Ruben completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Detroit. He currently practices at Encompass Healthcare and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ruben is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Encompass Healthcare2300 Haggerty Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 (248) 624-9800
- Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Hospital Of Detroit 1985-1986, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1985
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruben?
Dr. Bruce Ruben and his staff demonstrate a superior level of medical expertise and professionalism — peppered with sincere friendliness. Their office environment is warm, light and lively and we immediately felt welcomed. Our first visit to Dr. Ruben’s office was met with a natural organic kindness. Our comfort levels began on a high note, yet continued to increase as we met more of the staff. We felt like they are a happy family and they were welcoming us. Inky and Pocket only added to our ease and comfort. Their attention to detail is critical while providing the very best medical care and advice to help patients improve their health and enhance their quality of life. Our appointments are efficient and punctual. (23-July-2019
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital