Dr. Bruce Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Brown, MD is a general surgery specialist in Richmond Heights, MO. Dr. Brown completed a residency at U Mo. He currently practices at SSM Health and is affiliated with SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Mo, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
he took excellent care of me when I had prophylactic mastectomies before it was even heard of back in 1997
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Hernia Repair, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Anorectal Abscess.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1035 Bellevue Ave Ste 500, Richmond Heights, MO 63117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital- Jefferson City
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Clare Hospital
St. Louis General Surgery1035 Bellevue Ave Ste 500, Richmond Heights, MO 63117 Existing Patients: (314) 925-4773