Dr. Davidson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bruce Davidson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Davidson completed a residency at Georgetown University Med Center. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Georgetown University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davidson?
He recently did my mom thyroid surgery ,he’s an outstanding Surgeon couldn’t ask for better
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bruce Davidson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davidson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davidson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davidson frequently treats Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation, Oral Cancer, and Tongue Cancer.
Dr. Davidson's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital