Dr. Bruce Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Miller, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at SUNY - Syracuse University Hospital. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - North State and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Oschner Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Bethesda Naval Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY - Syracuse University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State
Dignity Health Medical Group - North State2780 EUREKA WAY, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 229-0360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I felt instantly at ease with Dr. Miller. Very personable, inspires trust and confidence! So glad to be his patient!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2780 EUREKA WAY, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Saint Elizabeth Community Hospital